Friday, January 19, 2007

Velocity "Blunt" Rims For 29"ers!




Here are the new Velocity "Blunt" rims built up onto XT disc hubs and laced with DT Swiss spokes that I was sent by Velocity to test and review for Twenty Nine Inches.

Pretty "racey" looking wheelset!









The rims were laced by Velocity. They do sell some complete wheel builds for several different road or mountain bike applications. Each build is signed and numbered by the builder.











Outer rim dimension is listed as 28". I'd say that's pretty close to right on there!













The inner cavity measurement. That's wider than the Velocity Deep V outer measurement!



I'm not much of a tubeless maven, but that rim cavity doesn't look too tubeless friendly too me.



I'll be mounting these up and test riding them soon. Look for an update soon!

No comments: