Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rainy Days and Linkage

Okay, is it monsoon season in Iowa? I think we would all agree that we could take a break from the rain now. Ever since that week before Trans Iowa, we have been deluged with rain and cloudy skies. Speaking of cloudy skies, the people I am around are showing the effects of the lack of sunshine in their lives too. Grumpy, agitated, and a bit down describe alot of the attitudes I have come across lately. Now that I'm on vacation I hope that the weather turns around, or this too will be a cause for grumpiness! Sunshine! Helloooo sunshine!

I guess I shouldn't complain. I could be getting flooded out up in the North East!

Now on to some linkage for you all to peruse.........

Single and 29: You should head on over to The Biking Hub for my article on single speeding and 29"ers. It's my take on the ever expanding selection and the culture of the 29"er single speeder.

Know Your History! The thread on the history of the developement of 29"ers on mtbr.com is priceless. If you have ever wondered about the beginnings of the idea, or for a different take on the beginnings of mountain biking, you owe it to yourself to check this out. It's written by the people that were there. It's a bit gruff at the start, but do not let that put you off! Getting past the first few posts will reveal gold!

Today I will put up the test post for audio blogging that I hope to use during the Dirty Kanza 200. Look for that to appear later today. Again, just click on the icon, and your computer audio should be up, so you can hear it. Thanks!

No comments: