Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!


First of all, thanks to all of you that have visited my blog this year! Especially to those of you that commented. Your time and efforts to post are appreciated. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

My Inbred 29"er spec sheet is coming together nicely. Here you can see some of the parts that probably will find their home on the frame. (I know that stem is looong, but I'm thinking H-Bar for this rig!) Yes, thats two sets of brake levers. I haven't decided on what the brakes are going to be yet, so I'm keeping options open there.









The head set is Chris King in pink, the hubs are the limited edition Surly single speed disc hubs in purple, Race Face blue, black, and red crankset. (Salsa ring) The old WTB SST-Ti saddle and Avenir post are there, along with the UN-52 BB, and some old XT "V" brakes, in case I don't use the hubs and go rim brake on it.





The next pictures will show the facing and reaming, along with headset, and some other parts installation. That's it!

RED ALERT!!! NEW ENDURANCE RACE ANNOUNCED!! I've been sitting on this info for a year! Now that one of the organizers of this event has let the cat out of the bag on mtbr.com, I feel safe in letting you all know. This is the event "spawned" by Trans Iowa. It's going to be in Kansas. It's going to be a 200 mile loop through the Flint Hills region of that state. It's going to be SUPER TOUGH!! It's tentative name is The Flint Hills 200. The name may change, so do not bank on that yet. When? Keep May 20th open on your calendars and look for more details soon! I'll post here, or check mtbr.com. OUT!

Probably won't be blogging again till after the weekend. Have a great one, and hug a loved one !

No comments: