Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Internet Malfunction!

My morning post got sucked into some digital blackhole! Mr. 24 said he couldn't even log in this am. Crazy! To make matters worse, I can't even retrieve any of my e-mail because my computer says I have a "bad password"! Wha? I never would change it. Did it all of a sudden get moldy, and rotten? Too many fruit flys? What? Maybe this should be today's post!.........

We are sorry! We are experiencing technical dificulties here at the palatial Guitar Ted Labratories. We appologize for any inconvienience this may cause. Please stand by for the resumption of your regularly scheduled blog entry!


Now, if only I could get that digital test pattern to post!...........................(noises of hammering and tools hitting a concrete floor).......................................ouch!.......................Later! I'm out!!

No comments: