Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ahh! My Back!!


That stuck seat post on Jeff's NRS is exacting it's revenge on me! I must have tweaked a muscle or two in my back, because I can hardly bend over today. It really started up yesterday, and it hasn't gotten any worse, but I'm taking the day off of work, just in case. In the meantime, let's reach back into the Guitar Ted Archives for something, shall we?...........

Ahh, yes! I remember this one! If you look carefully at the picture, you will notice a "dimple" just above the spoke on the left. That is the impression left from a bolt that pierced a tire, happened to find it's way through the spoke hole in the rim bed, and nearly punctured the rim, where you see the dimple! It was an eigth inch, hex head bolt about an inch and a half long. Must have hit it just right.............or wrong! Anyway, that was one of the Tales of the Bizarre from the past summer.

Hope you enjoyed that, and now I'm going off to rest up my back! Hope to be back at it tomorrow! ...............No word yet from Mr.24, so I take it that he got a plane, and is gone! I'll post if I hear anything!

No comments: