Friday, August 19, 2005

It Is Time!!!!


It is time to go to the Trek Show! I'll be leaving Saturday about 1:30 or so to head on up to Madison, Wisconsin. I will be posting a huge report here, and on Twenty Nine Inches.com. There will also be a report on mtbr.com that I will be contributing to. I may get a chance to ride some at the mountain bike trail at the Trek factory, or may not, depending on if I can get away for awhile. I also might be taking in the Trek Factory tour, also dependant on everybody else's schedule. We are staying overnight, but if it's anything like last year, the important people will want to jet home asap after breakfast. Oh well, I'll do what I can do! There will be a ride here tomorrow, possibly to Ingawanis, packing, drop off at the shop to meet up with Leans On Wood for the trip up, and I'm gone until Sunday night. I'll try and post my thoughts then, and hopefully, many pics! Until then..........................

Large, obnoxious, fundamentally tasteless timepiece courtesy of Leans On Wood. Thanks Buddy!!!!!

No comments: