Thursday, July 21, 2005

Looking Forward to the Weekend


Hmmm.......Gotta use this!
Guitar Ted Productions

Getting geared up for some riding on this coming hot weekend! I had to get a ride to work yesterday, as the ominous clouds promised to make my commute a soggy affair, if I dared to ride. The leading edge of the storm was spectacular. The clouds looked like a knife edge made out of agate! One of those "wish I had my camera" moments. Due to the mornings situation, I was obliged to walk home, which was a four mile step. I went at a brisk pace, but it still took an hour. I awoke this morning to some tight hamstrings, no doubt due to my little jaunt. I've been stretching them all morning. Good thing I don't have to work till noon!

I'm planning on using that little card in the photo to ride up at Camp Ingawanis. Thanks to Paul Meyermann for letting me have the free pass! The trails up there are very hilly, and challenging. Very good, long loop of single track! I can't wait! The Camp is holding a race again in the late part of August, so stay tuned for more info on that as I get it. Other than that, I plan on getting a longer roadie session in on my "dorky" Trek 420. (Ha ha! Jeff!) Then, I'll probably have to mow the lawn somewhere in there, along with getting the kids out to a park, and celebrating my son's second birthday on Sunday. Whew! That's going to be alot!

Hope you all have a great day! Ride your bike! Hug a loved one!

No comments: