Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The 29 inch wheeled Wonderbike

Just a picture here to show you my main bike that I ride off road, and as a commuter. I was out to Ullrich Park on Tuesday for a re-con of some supposed new trail. Well, it was a bitter dissapointment. It was so bad, I had to turn around and walk my bike back out. I won't get into detail about it, cause it just doesn't really matter. Suffice it to say that Ullrich was a blast, except that some people think you need a log ride every 20ft. or something. That drives me nuts! I took it upon myself, as one of the originators of that trail, to remove a few of the most offensive log crossings.

Tried some PowerBar, Gu, and Hammer Nutrition products on the three hour ride yesterday. Man! That stuff is awesome! Never felt better on the bike, and especially after the ride. If you don't already use such products....well, you should! Contact Mr. 24, Jeff Kerkove at Europa Cycle and Ski, or myself( same place) for more, or go to www.jeffkerkove.blogspot.com Pester him! He's the expert with the "golden words"!

As always, if you have issues with what I have done, or written here, please e-mail me at seveneye7@mchsi.com I'll read every e-mail I get, and try to respond, but if it has to do with logride removal, well that's too bad! I can't stand 'em!
The Karate Monkey captured in it's natural habitat: pic above
Guitar Ted Productions

5 comments:

Jeff Yielding said...

Looks like I get the 1st post award! Whoo Hoo

Good to see you have your own blog now Mr. GT - will be adding your link to my site.

Look forward to many world changing posts from you :)

Carl Buchanan said...

Comments at 2:58 a.m.? What's up with that? Welcome aboard Ted. Please commence with the flow of your vast insight into the world of two wheels.

Jeff Kerkove said...

My words are golden! My pee is golden. This blog is green. I think it's time to go pee. We'll just have to see. I wonder why JY races for Two Bee. He has such speed. I can't believe I get gear for free. I think it's time to inject some speed...I mean coffee.

Jeff Kerkove said...

Is that an original Mike Curiak Moots water bottle you are using there? Are you trying to ingest his life juices? Ewwwwwwwwww!

Jeff Yielding said...

heck no I was not up taht early - got up at 4:30am so I could enjoy a winter weather training session at GW. GT must live on the west coast :)

Nice ryme